Here you can read the modeling agreement I use when collaborating with a model on a photo(series).
hereafter named ‘the photo model’,
declares for the benefit of: Robert van Heerde | Puur Robert
residing at: Gorterstraat 39, 8044 RC Zwolle
hereafter named ‘de fotograaf’
- The photo model thus grants the photographer the right to publish and / or to reproduce and / or / or to use in any other way in time and size (hereafter summarized as publication at any time, in any manner, in every size and in every context as desired by the photographer, both in the Netherlands and abroad) the photographs made of the photo model.
- The permission given above also includes all publications in or for advertising (including ideal advertising) for any products, services or ideas.
- The photo model receives a series of at least 7 non-copyrighted photos as a one-off fee for the given permission. With this, the photo model declares to have received the photos and no longer has any claim to the photographer.
- The permission granted above is independent of any changing circumstances. The photo model already renounces in advance the right to invoke changed circumstances.
- The photographer has the authority to transfer the rights from this agreement.
- The photo model hereby declares that nobody needs to give permission to make this statement valid. If the photo model is a minor, the legal representative will co-sign this declaration.
Place and date:
The photo model: The photographer: